- Email technical support
Our customer support team will respond within 24 business hours of receiving your technical request emails to assist you with troubleshooting and self-repair.
- Continuous system stability
Ensures operational support of the FitLinxx System network comprised of the server, fitness tracking kiosk, fitness devices that connect to strength and cardiovascular equipment, and fitness devices used in free weight environments and logging of group exercise studio classes.
- Replacement parts and remote PC support/diagnostics
Replacement new and like-new parts available for purchase; hourly charge for support technicians to perform remote PC diagnostics via the internet if further examination of your system is requested.
- Phone technical support
Our knowledgeable team of telephone technicians is available for from 7:30 am to 7 pm Eastern Time weekdays.
- ActiveLinxx website access (w-intuitive device language translation)
The ActiveLinxx website access provides members improved ability to track and manually log additional workout information, and instructors the capability to view information about their members and message them if needed. The website will display in the default language set on the viewing device.
- ActiveLinxx mobile app for Android and iOS devices (w-intuitive device language translation)
The ActiveLinxx mobile app provides members access to their activity data and the ability to manually log additional workout information for tracking their progress from anywhere. The app will display in the default language set on the mobile device.
- Multi-site continuing support
Multi-Site support continuation for tracking compiled FitLinxx member workout data from all of the linked locations in your association or chain.
- Satellite Management Station (SMS)support
Satellite Management Station (SMS) support continuation for access to FitLinxx software tools and data on any computer on your facility’s network.
- Multi-Language support
Multi-Language support continuation allows your facility to personalize the in-facility language options available to your members when using FitLinxx fitness devices.
- On-demand Management Reports and Member Progress Reports
Facilities can download their monthly Management Report and members can download their monthly Fitness Progress Report directly from the ActiveLinxx website whenever needed.
- Software updates and secure data backups
Upgrades to continually enhance FitLinxx software tools and provide new functionality, delivered remotely with minimal disruption of service. Secure data backups for worry-free recovery of loss data protected by periodically storing the data securely off-site.
- Remote PC support/diagnostics (no charge)
ActiveLinxx technicians will perform remote PC diagnostics via the internet to examine and further troubleshoot your system.
- No charge for replacement parts
With the Extended Parts Warranty, should any covered component fail, you are 100% covered for the replacement cost of that part.
- Priority status telephone support
Priority access to our dedicated technical team for resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Emergency telephone assistance is also available after 7 pm Eastern Time weekdays and on weekends.
- ActiveLinxx proactive monitoring system
The Network Management team remotely connects to your facility to verity that the FitLinxx System is operating at its maximum potential, keeping equipment downtime to a minimum and improving resolution time.
- Basic Package
- Full Package
- Premium Package
- ActiveLinxx does not currently support or connect to FitLinxx uncertified strength or cardio equipment
- ActiveLinxx does not currently support or connect to cardio equipment manufacturer’s uncertified software changes
- ActiveLinxx does not support Front Desk Integration (FDI) continuation
- ActiveLinxx does not provide on-site service or installation technicians. ActiveLinxx can recommend a third-party Certified Authorized Service Technician (CAST) at your request.